Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 2: Pour a lil sugar in my bowl

Reflection word of the day:  JUICY!


How sweet you are...
with your fresh color and aromatic skin
an essence both spicy and attractive
indigenous to the tropics
with a color as radiant as the sun
round, plump and thick in the right places
allowing me to pierce thru you and reach your core
providing me your succulent pulp
ripe, with the perfect juices
refreshing to my tongue
an unforgettable symbol of my femininity 
as well as that of the muse that I love
a reminder of my womb and the parts that surround it
that ability to cultivate from your own seed
natures boosts for my own fertility... 
Oh, mango, you are the sugar in my bowl  <3


**  A much more seductive twist than my previous post.  An ode to the nature of being and feeling juicy, to the fruit that reminds that being juicy is definitely alright! A fruit that is a representation of life, nature, femininity and fertility.  Here's to the mango...Enjoy! **
  


1 comment: