Sunday, April 20, 2014

Subtlty: Day 6

nu·ance
ˈn(y)o͞oˌäns/
noun
  1. 1.
    a subtle difference in or shade of meaning, expression, or sound.  

...As in the way we say things.. Nuance reminds me of the hidden meanings behind punctuation and tone.  Point in case:  


Otherwise, I'm at a loss for words on this one.... but, I try to change my thoughts around situations (especially with a failed attempt at making the lil bieng) when I think the work impossible... this is a wonderful twist.  I'm possible!  Us having a lil being is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE.  That's my nuance.  <3 


Check out other writing amzingness with Kat McNally (and other great beings) at April Moon 2014. 







2 comments:

  1. Nuance was a doozy of a word, wasn't it? Sorry!! ;)
    I love the way you've played with it here, though. Isn't it amazing, the difference one tiny point of punctuation can make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote and think it ties in brilliantly. Wasn't she all about nuance? Love the word, love your distillation of it. Considering this is my first time here, I would say BRAVA for us each and all!

    ReplyDelete