Monday, December 2, 2013

On your mark. Get set. GO!

And so, here it is!  My first post.  I've contemplated what this blog would look like for a while with no big bang theory thus far.  Mostly, I've been wanting to write about some of the experiences I've been going through..more so, my shared experiences in life and now that of trying to become a mother.  

Cigarettes and Yoga is a space for shared experiences. Currently my wife and I have engaged in trying to create a baby.  As an ovarian cancer survivor and a lesbian-identified person, this has been quite the challenge...emotionally and physically.  We are blessed in many ways to have tons of support to get us through this process and wanted to share our story along with other stories of balance, coping, dealing, stressing, laughing, enjoying and crusin' (not always with the top down) thru life.  Well, who knows... I really just want to write!  Write, write, RIGHT?!

Happy reading and we hope that you will comment, leave me/us notes, and enjoy your time spent on Cigarettes and Yoga...and Baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment