Monday, January 6, 2014

Wanderlust


Sometimes I feel debilitated by the fear that I soon might have a life form in me...
and then I see an image of or read a story about a baby and my eyes and heart
become filled with tears.

Perhaps it is the unknown new beginning that I fear...
I create this desire to wander back and forth through the next ten months
to know that everything will be alright
or maybe what scared me the most is the fact that everything I believe
will spill over into another creature
intentionally or not.

We'll see what comes of it
of these feelings and of my fear
but here's to new beginnings
no matter what they might bring


2 comments:

  1. To new beginnings!

    Dear big sis... you are the bravest and yet craziest person ive ever met. Im ecstatic that you ladies decided to embark on this journey as parents!! No matter how crazy life gets u wont regret it.. trust me.. This child is gonna be one lucky BOY :) haha

    Looking forward to hearing that I will be an aunt for like the 19th time (is that accurate?!)

    We love u!
    -eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love, i too have moments where im scared but then i think of you, me and our beautiful child and my heart smiles. I love you so much

    ReplyDelete